Job Title Education
EDUCATION INDUSTRY SEGMENT ADVISOR, K-12 (NORTHEAST) - Illinois
Chicago Illinois area
Industry: Telecommunications Services
Also have in opening in NY/NJ area.
This is a unique role. This role is part of the Government Sales Organization, but it is not a sales role.
It is base salary + 20% annual bonus.
We would like someone based in the Northeast. Also have in opening in Chicago Illinois area.
We are looking candidates with Doctoral Degree. Candidates experience should come from Education background (Principals, etc) We are not looking for Sales Reps please.
Our company's Government Sales organization is expanding and seeking a qualified Education Industry Segment Advisor to develop relationships and drive business in targeted education verticals within Government/Federal accounts. Our ambitious and resilient Education Industry Segment Advisor will specifically implement solution-based strategies and uncover new business opportunities within the K-12
Education space. The Education Industry Segment Advisor will leverage existing and new relationships within the designated vertical to drive new business. In addition to selling our existing wireless voice and
data solutions, the Education Industry Segment Advisor will help launch a new array of fixed-mobile convergence solutions in the region. The
ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience within the targeted K-12 education vertical.
The client is one of highest in the US in business wireless customer satisfaction, our company is growing rapidly in the enterprise segment. Our company is leveraging this market position to launch the most cutting-edge solutions in the
fixed-mobile convergence category. These solutions will change communications significantly as they will allow our customers to eliminate their voice landlines completely in favor of a single converged device.
CHALLENGING AND EXCITING ROLE
Our Education Industry Segment Advisor are self-motivated and entrepreneurial; however, our company will provide all the training and support you need to do your job well. In this role, you will develop new
business within your assigned vertical base of K-12 education accounts through a consultative approach. As you develop your account module, you will help your customers with strategic direction on mobility
solutions, deployment planning and cost analysis unique to their student, parent, and staff needs. As one of the top wireless companies in the world, our company is an exciting place to work. Our company highly values its employees and offers a very competitive compensation package.
nature of the Education Industry Segment Advisor position is high-spirited and entrepreneurial. It offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who thrive in a competitive and fast-paced work environment. Proactive and responsible, these team members also relish the autonomy required to prioritize and troubleshoot on their own in an ever-changing professional field. The best Education Industry Segment
Advisors are aggressive, knowledgeable, and persuasive education sales pros who don't easily take “no” for an answer. They make providing the very best customer service priority one.
- We are looking candidates with Doctoral Degree. Candidates experience should come from Education background (Principals, etc) We are not looking for Sales Reps please.
- Seen as a thought leader in the education space
- Demonstrated high level of student connection and championship
- Working knowledge of sound technology policies and practices, ethical issues and guidelines surrounding students
- Comfortable with technology and telecom platforms; able to discuss the effectiveness of different platforms and systems solutions to meet an education group’s needs
- Analytical approach to information management; able to review, understand and interpret student/platform engagement and other kinds of data for various audiences.
- Sharp and effective presentation and written communication skills, tailoring message for the audience, context, and mode of communication
- Big picture thinking with a willingness to understand the details where necessary
- Sales skills necessary to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievements
- Unmatched work ethic
- Masters or Doctorate preferred
- Prior experience as a CTO or Director level in an education is a plus.
- Highly motivated by an aggressive compensation plan
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- New business development within K-12 education
- Strong ability to network and build new relationships within education
- Fearless hunting and cold calling within education
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches and solutions
- Consult with TFB leadership that offered plans and platforms provides value-added, cost effective service to District and Schools.
- Branding and marketing TFB within the education community
- Closing Rockstar with the ability to win new business
- Serves as liaison to the government sales team and to key groups and partners.
- Collaborates with TFB staff and Government leaders to enhance technology and related services delivered to students, staff, schools, parents and partners.
- Creating winning proposals with leveraging the needs to the education vertical
High level of customer service Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. We are looking for candidates with Doctoral Degree. (Masters with extraordinarily strong experience acceptable) Candidates experience should come from Education background (Principals, etc) We are not looking for Sales Reps please?
2. 3+ years developing/working partnerships within the education space?
3. 3+ years working in school district administrative management/leadership position overseeing personnel, projects, and budgets?
4. 3+ years leading within the education vertical (K-12 and/or higher education)?
5. An understanding of education budgets, education boards, RFP’s, local and federal funding streams?
6. Familiarity working with education, state agencies, city agencies, and government agencies?
7. Strong contacts within the education space (i.e.: community, family, advocacy, and educational organizations)?
8. Seen as a thought leader in the education space?
9. Demonstrated high level of student connection and championship?
10. Working knowledge of sound technology policies and practices, ethical issues and guidelines surrounding students?
11. Comfortable with technology and telecom platforms; able to discuss the effectiveness of different platforms and systems solutions to meet an education group’s needs?
12. Analytical approach to information management; able to review, understand and interpret student/platform engagement and other kinds of data for various audiences.?
13. Sharp and effective presentation and written communication skills, tailoring message for the audience, context, and mode of communication?
14. Sales skills necessary to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives?
15. Demonstrated track record of sales achievements?
16. Unmatched work ethic?
17. Prior experience as a CTO or Director level in an education is a plus?
18. Highly motivated by an aggressive compensation plan?
19. Must have a valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record and proof of insurance?
Powered by JazzHR