Job Title Director Sales
Category Sales Managers
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic and talented Director of Sales to be responsible for the overall management of the assigned market(s). Will achieve the market’s Profit and Loss (“P&L”) targets, generate new business opportunities, and manage the business unit operations. Plays a pivotal role in the management of the team members responsible for achieving client deliverables related to each client’s budget and bonus objectives. Title of Director Sales (vs. Sales Manager) is awarded based on a combination of the market’s volume, the number of customers and associated complexity, and the market’s strategic importance.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks Program)
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage business unit resources to deliver EBITDA* objective. [*Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization]; Identify revenue opportunities and align business unit resources to gain those new revenue opportunities.
- Work with the BDM to organize a business unit team to retain and grow all client relationships. In conjunction with the BDM, ensure that a plan is in place with each client to achieve client Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) to create “raving fans”.
- Work with all roles that have direct customer responsibility to build and nurture strong customer relationships at the mid to senior level of the organization.
- Manage and lead staffing priorities so that workload balancing/utilization is maximized.
- Manage talent to meet future business needs by identifying high potential(s) within the team, create and implement individual development plans for high potential(s), identify a successor, and effectively manage associates who are not satisfactorily achieving Company, client, and/or customer performance/business objectives.
- Ability to anticipate future market changes so that resources can be adjusted accordingly; this includes planning for new revenue growth as well as customer shifts/consolidations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Sales is required
- 10+ years of experience in sales, consumer packaged goods, and/or food brokerage organization or equivalent
- 5 years of successfully managing a P&L, budgeting and forecasting, and managing client expectations either personally or through a team
- 5 years previous experience with managing direct reports
- Action-oriented and results-driven; Ability to exude confidence with and gain the trust of clients and internal business partners and staff
- Experience and comfort with executive/managerial level client interactions; Strong people management skills