Job Title SVP SALES
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
We are seeking a highly dynamic and talentedSenior Vice President (SVP) of Sales to lead a team of Division Vice President’s (DVP) responsible for achieving Profit and Loss (“P&L”) targets, driving customer/client sales, ensuring that client DSMP objectives (Distribution, Shelving, Merchandising, Pricing) are met at each customer, generating new business opportunities, and managing the business unit operations. The SVP-Sales develops strategies in conjunction with the DVP’s to maximize and navigate client and customer opportunities at the most senior levels of the organization that benefit all key stakeholders. This position has responsibility for holding a team accountable, hiring, motivating, leading and developing direct reports and subordinates.
- Build and nurture strong customer relationships at the top level of key customers within the region.
- Help develop and drive a strategy to exceed our client and customer expectations.
- Achieve P&L targets; manage business unit resources to deliver EBITDA* objective [*Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization].
- Increase our existing clients’ business by maximizingopportunities with customers.
- Responsible for hiring, developing, assessing and retaining talent using company-wide processes, tools and resources. May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports.
- Current/recent high-level relationships with grocery retailers in the Eastern U.S.
- 15+ years of work experience in direct or broker sales/management within the Consumer Package Goods Industry
- 15+ years of successfully managing a P&L, budgeting and forecasting, and managing client expectations either personally or through a team
- Proven Track record of hiring, onboarding, motivating and developing high performing individuals and teams
- Business maturity; good problem solver