Job Title Sales
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Salary 112,500 USD
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to build and develop its new Customer Success team.
As the Sales Enablement Senior Manager, you will maximize field sales, channel sales and sales engineering productivity and capacity through education and onboarding. The specific goals for sales enablement include:
- Accelerating new rep onboarding
- Continuous product education of the field
- Development of educational frameworks and creation of learning paths for the field
- Identification of gaps in sales education and processes with proposed solutions to resolve these enablement breakdowns
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the Sales Enablement Sr. Manager will manage all aspects of field enablement for TigerGraph's sales roles globally - Inside Sales, Field and Channel Sales, including onboarding, educating, career success, sales process and curriculums across the organization through the administration of training on subjects common across all sales functions; providing personalized curricula to sales teams; and liaising with sales and technical leadership to evaluate team members on knowledge of product, services, and ability to deliver information and value. Must be forward thinking, a strategic planner, and have a passion for training and educating.
- Drive a process of education and learning that is instilled within the organization
- Pursue a deep understanding of our strategic and enterprise business’s mission and vision goals to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of stakeholders and reps
- Build on the current sales new hire onboarding and certification programs for the sales team (BDRs & AEs), owning the gap analysis, product, demo, and buyer persona certifications
- Build and maintain a library of sales support materials, ensure they are easy to find and navigate, used frequently, and increasing in key business metrics
- Consult with executive management to design and execute delivery of learning, ensure new hire onboarding coincides with sales training initiatives
- Analyze performance and skillset of sales personnel with sales leadership to determine needs for additional training and growth.
- Identify knowledge and skill gaps, proposing and facilitating programs to bridge those gaps, coordinating with contributors on enablement sessions and content delivery.
- Analyze internal data and external studies to develop marketable insights.
- Measure the impact of enablement solutions and continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Perform detailed needs assessments in collaboration with Sales Leadership. Translate business needs into measurable outcomes and align to broader enablement initiatives
- Develop, manage, and collect data that contributes to monitoring the performance of enablement programs
- Manage education and continual development of sales staff including inside and outside selling, marketing, and customer success.
- Act as the TG team’s dedicated trainer and manage all new hire onboarding.
- Lead continual training cadence of up-market teams in partnership with sales leaders
- Design, develop, and deliver product training when necessary
- Work with cross functional leadership - product management, marketing, technical enablement, customer success - to Introduce blended curriculums on product positioning, product direction, product messaging strategies, tools, sales plays and plans that optimize technical knowledge
- Lead educational aspect and content preparation around: sales certification, sales bootcamp, Sales Kickoff, QBRs, and other company training events as needed
- Be the expert in buyer personas, understand how they buy and their buying criteria and transfer that knowledge to the sales channel
- Keep informed of new training methods, systems, and produce sales training material as needed
- Develop the master plan and calendar for sales enablement materials and training activities throughout the year
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4+ years experience in training and or sales environment
- Significant expertise in Enterprise Sales methodologies, as well as familiarity with key sales enablement skills: value selling, sales process, leadership development, sales coaching, sales skill development - sales negotiations, presentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach, empower, and inspire
- Experience designing and delivering face to face and virtual based programs
- Ability to develop sales training programs, processes, and methodology that are unique to the organization’s goals, values, and mission statement
- Adaptable to different learning styles
- Ability to establish strong relationships with leadership teams
- Knowledge of coaching methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to build trusted internal relationships with sales, product and marketing team leaders/members
- Familiarity with enablement and learning technology
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure