Job Title Sales
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
We are world-travelers, educators, editors, linguists, and technology enthusiasts. We’re explorers, innovators, thinkers, life-long learners, and creators. We’re a team of intellectually curious, seriously passionate, culturally-minded individuals who are dedicated to building highly engaging and authentic print and digital language products that foster an appreciation for world languages and cultures in and out of the classroom. If you share that passion for being the best, we want to talk! Our ideal candidate looks for creative solutions, is continually learning, and loves to develop best-in-class solutions to complex technical challenges.
We’re looking for an experienced, highly analytical Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst with strong CRM and / or marketing automation skills and an appetite for problem-solving and optimization to keep the engine of Sales and Marketing running smoothly. You will play a vital role in managing sales and marketing data, ensuring its quality, while working cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing teams. You will also have the opportunity to take on challenges that make a real impact on our business and customers. We are looking for someone with innate curiosity who can jump in, help build tools, dashboards, and workflows as well as dig into analytics and help drive the continued success within our Sales and Marketing operations. The Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst is a key role within a highly collaborative team, committed not just to delivering projects, but doing so in fun and continually better ways.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and other business units to analyze, support, design, and troubleshoot multiple simultaneous initiatives through strategic analysis and operational design
- Translate data into actionable insights that support business decisions and facilitate day-to-day operations
- Work with Sales management to develop and execute data-driven sales strategies
- Partner with Marketing to design informed market segmentation and campaign strategies that yield ROI
- Design and manage efficient tools, workflows, and processes that support Sales and Marketing teams
- Manage Sales and Marketing data and reporting, with a focus on consistency and scalability
- Develop and update dashboards, focused on key metrics and data that support strategic management
- Build and maintain a repository of reporting templates to support team self-service where possible
- Manage sales and marketing data; monitor data quality, partner with teams to identify issues and improve data, and manage data enrichment through third party data integrations
- Conduct in-depth analyses of Sales efforts, strategies, and transactions; identify high-value opportunities; provide insight and suggestions to support and improve strategies
- Support Sales and Marketing teams as well as other analytical work and special projects as required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BA/ BS in business or related field required
- 2+ years professional experience in an analytical role required (preferably in Sales, Marketing, or Business Operations)
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics 365, etc.), marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.), or similar tools required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, including data management, manipulation, analytics, and visualization
- Highly detailed organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills required, with critical attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to analyze complex situations and generate innovative approaches to tackling new questions, generating insights, and solving for business needs
- Ability to quickly learn new technical systems / applications
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments and geographically distributed teams in highly collaborative environments
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to consistently meet established goals while balancing competing priorities / timelines
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and interpersonal skills required
- Flexibility to accommodate seasonal and unpredictable changes in responsibilities, as required
- Language skills and experience in ed-tech or education fields a strong plus
- Ability to commute to corporate office in Boston, MA required (currently closed but will work in-office when reopened)
Why join us? We at Vista Higher Learning are proud to say that we’re not just another publisher. We’re the leading specialized language publisher for U.S. and Canadian higher education and secondary school markets whose first-hand knowledge of languages and diverse cultures sets us apart from other publishers. We’re passionate about developing educational materials that incorporate authenticity and culture. We bring a fresh new approach to teaching languages by integrating technology, design, content, and pedagogy to make learning easier, more practical, and more rewarding. With current programs in Spanish, French, Italian and German Vista Higher Learning is committed to helping people communicate across languages and cultures.
Vista Higher Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR