Job Title Bio & Pharmacology & Health
Category Pharmacy Technicians
Salary 112,500 USD
Augustana Chapel View, a 5-star rated, 108-bed care center, is hiring an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to lead our nursing team as the Director of Health Services (DHS). In this role, you will provide and oversee nursing care given to resident by directing staff and implementing a therapeutic, individual care plan for each client. Our well-established long-term care campus in Hopkins is conveniently located on the bus line on a tree-lined street near local shops and restaurants. We are a welcoming community where there are no strangers... only friends you haven't met yet!
We are proud to have received Best in Class for Employee Satisfaction in dignity and respect, future needs and goals, communication and recommended employment from Pinnacle Quality Insight.
We have a diverse staff and supportive leadership team. We also have a close relationship with the local community. You will love getting to know our vibrant residents who count on you for compassionate care. When in season, staff enjoy taking walks in our exquisite sensory garden with silver birch, flowering crab trees, hydrangeas, black-eyed Susans and irises. Join our talented team today!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
RN Director of Health Services (DHS) responsibilities:
- Complete initial assessment of potential residents.
- Oversee nursing care for Assisted Living and Independent Living residents.
- Create and implement individual Care Plan for each resident.
- Ensure residents’ rights are protected and advocates on their behalf.
- Communicate with healthcare providers, county personnel and family regarding residents’ current needs and health status.
- Take fiscal responsibility for setting and staying within budget for nursing and care-related areas.
- Monitors and maintains resident charts and progress notes.
- Oversees ordering, set up and administration of all medications.
- Provides health and medication training to all nursing personnel as well as continued education and documents teaching and training assuring compliance with current regulations.
- Oversees and conducts supervision of nursing staff including employee guidance, coaching and discipline to maintain high standard of care and positive work environment.
- Manage the facility in the absence of the Executive Director or other certified designees.
RN Director of Health Services (DHS) skills and requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN) in Minnesota.
- Experience supervising staff preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, family members and staff while promoting a positive atmosphere in the nursing department.
Augustana Chapel View, a 108-bed care center, offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Short-Term Rehab, Skilled Nursing, and Hospice Care services. Enjoy your break or a walk in our exquisite sensory garden with silver birch, flowering crab trees, hydrangeas, black-eyed Susans and irises.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here.
What's your citizenship / employment eligibility?*
What's your highest level of education completed?*
References: Please enter names and contact information:
Your submission should include your education and employment history, including your 3 most recent jobs. Did you do this?* Yes No
How did you hear about us?* Our Company Website Job Fair/Hiring Event Job Board (Indeed, ZipRecruiter, School job board, etc.) Friend Walked into Our Community Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) Other
If applicable, list licenses/certificates held and numbers if known. (Example: CNA, RN, LPN, Social Worker, etc.)
Are you excluded from working at a company that participates in the Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal health care programs; or have you been placed on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals?* Yes No
I consent to Cassia employees checking my qualifications, references, and relevant background. I waive any claim I might ever have against Cassia, its employees, and its directors, relating to the receipt, use, or disclosure of information any of them receive from others in the course of legitimate business activities.* Yes No
I understand that any offer of employment I receive will be conditional on passing a background check, references, other pre-employment screening, and a drug test (at sites where required).* Yes No
I verify the information provided on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. (enter your full name and today's date to confirm this)*
The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more .
I consent to be contacted over SMS/Text for this job.