Job Title Marketing
Category Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Job Description – Content Writer
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $140MM+ company with a pool of over 800 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
The Content Writer will develop and create written content for blogs, articles, product descriptions/marketing collateral, social media, technical documents, the company website and other necessary System Soft Technologies sales and marketing materials. The Content Writer will write well-researched and accurate content and must produce content following editorial guidelines and meeting tight deadlines, while also evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, to support Marketing Campaigns. The Content Writer will communicate with Marketing leadership, other company leadership, interview sources and System Soft clients. This role requires creating content that is professionally written, engaging and SEO friendly, as it will be used on our corporate websites to promote the company through online marketing strategies. The Content Writer will also be requested to help in RFP responses and other technical documents. To be successful as a Content Writer at System Soft, you are expected to stay informed about our industry and show excellent writing, spelling and grammar. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer must contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Research and organize facts and sources.
- Create concise, eye-catching and innovative content.
- Write about a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms, including, but not limited to websites, blogs, articles, social updates, infographics, case studies, guides, white papers, marketing collateral, RFP responses, technical documents, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing Leadership, the Creative Team and Designers.
- Interview sources when and if needed.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams for innovative ideas and strategies.
- Assist the Marketing Team in developing content for advertising campaigns and events.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase company website traffic.
- Produce compelling headlines and body copy, capturing the attention of target audiences.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend added content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with an excellent grasp of the English language.
- Strong understanding of how to write for the web, keyword placement and SEO best practices, as it relates to the position and its requirements.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Confident in producing content or copy across various platforms.
- Willingness to learn about new topics and use current marketing tools.
- Knowledge of CMSs and project management tools.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Help team members when needed to carry out team goals.
- Multitask, organize, prioritize and efficiently manage time.
- Concurrently handle multiple projects.
- Respect for and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Degree in Marketing, Creative Writing, Journalism, English or related field.
- A portfolio of published content showing content writing o copywriting experience.
- 5+ years' experience writing and editing for a large agency/corporation.
- 5+ years’ experience writing and editing for a technology company is preferred.
- Demonstratable experience drafting white papers and technical documents.
System Soft Technologies is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR