Job Title Information Technology
Category Information Technology Project Managers
Salary 175,000 USD (per year)
Are you passionate about working building new businesses from the ground up? Do you want to work at a company which builds world-class experience for both developers and customers? Amazon requires leaders who move fast, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems. Amazon Luna is Amazon’s cloud gaming service which delivers PC/Console quality gaming to customers on the devices they already own.
Key job responsibilities
- Engage with the largest game developers in the world
- Manage distribution partnerships
- Manage the developer pipeline and report status to key stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams to enable the successful recruiting and on-boarding of developers.
- Manage developer relationships with game developers
- Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
- Advocate internally for developer features and functionality that will help facilitate a world class experience
- Create actionable steps to achievement of big, ambiguous ideas
- Drive adoption of Amazon devices and related platform services as the primary point of contact for strategic content partners
- Work with product, marketing, and senior leadership to grow the Amazon games ecosystem on our evolving device family
- Define the success metrics and improve product roadmap by communicating market opportunities and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
A day in the life
The Amazon Luna Games Business Development team is looking for customer-centric Senior Business Development (BD) professional to drive growth for Amazon Luna. This role will work with the largest PC/Console developers in the world to bring new and existing experiences to Amazon Luna while also owning the highest priority partnerships for Luna endpoint expansion. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in games/ interactive content, strategic relationship building, and deal negotiation. In addition, the candidate will be able to work cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Legal to drive complex deals across the line.
Your responsibilities will include creating and owning key business relationships with the goal of growing Amazon Luna. You will identify key partners / opportunities and build strategic pitches and drive discussions with c-suite leaders in those organizations. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technology, and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical understanding to drive deals across all stakeholders.
About the team
At Amazon Luna, we strive to create the most customer centric gaming service by delivering content that gamers want, and making Luna a no-brainer service for developers to release on.
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years of relevant experiences in business development or game publishing
- Experience sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Experience discussing basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
• MBA (or graduate degree in a management or engineering field)
• 8+ years of experience in a business development, game publishing, or a product management role or similar role
• Experience in the Games Industry (Mobile / PC / Console) working with top developers and publishers.
• Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
• Comfortable discussing basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
• Passion for games
• Superior ability to present to executives and lead cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to execute strategic deals, including ability to dive deep and provide thoughtful analysis for complex deals
• Adaptable and action-oriented, focused on quickly gaining enough context to enable informed decision-making
• Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize.
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
• An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently, ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced environment
• Expect 10-15% Travel