Job Title IT & Technology
Category Information Technology Project Managers
Salary 90,000 USD
Principal Product Developer, Perl at Epicor - Software Careers
or match your skills with LinkedIn
Apply now Job ID 21000368 Date posted Mar. 16, 2021 Dublin, California Software Development
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Product Developer, Principal provides expertise in the development of new and existing products, services and processes. The Product Developer, Principal understands customer needs and translates them into technical solutions. Also provides leadership to members of the Product Development teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Mastery of Sr level duties and responsibilities.
- Plans, designs, develops, and tests software systems or applications.
- Works closely with other teams to ensure change and release requirements are met.
- Works with Product QA for review and fix of test errors.
- Designs and delivers formal or informal training, mentorship, and supports other developers.
- Provides leadership and coaching to the team.
- Recommends and implements best practices.
- Keeps up with external trends to incorporate into products and processes.
- Promotes and holds others accountable to Epicor best practices and interests at all times.
- Acts an evangelist for Epicor at inside and outside events.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years progressive experience and demonstrated success/knowledge.
- 4+ years of specialized/industry experience
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with testing methodology.
- Ability to propose and implement new ideas.
- Ability to lead a team to meet deadlines (technical and time management)
- Excellent written oral and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor others.
- Analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Thought leader and change agent.
Primary location: Dublin California United States
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Get ahead of the game–join our Talent Community and be the first to hear about new Epicor job opportunities.
- Software Development, Dublin, California, United States Remove
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.