Job Title IT
Category Information Technology Project Managers
Join a top-notch team! DMC Primary Care/Derry Medical Center seeks a highly capable IT Support Specialist to provide technical assistance to our staff. In this role, your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data.
The successful candidate will possess extensive experience in providing Information Technology support in a fast-paced environment. Top-notch IT Support Specialists contribute to increased productivity by ensuring that company IT systems run efficiently.
IT Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Providing IT assistance to staff and customers.
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
- Installing and configuring computer systems and applications within the company.
- Updating computer software as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
- Maintaining system security.
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
IT Support Specialist Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT Support Specialist.
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Proficiency in IT helpdesk software.
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and system security.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
This full-time position offers medical and dental insurance, vacation, and retirement benefits.
DMC Primary Care, a physician-owned, independent practice, has been providing comprehensive care for entire families for more than 55 years. DMC offices are located in Derry, Londonderry, Windham, and Bedford. DMCPrimaryCare.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
Powered by JazzHR