Job Title IT & Technology
Category Information Technology Project Managers
Salary 70,000 USD
Epicor System Lead
Ootsburg, WIThis position will support one of Heartland Business Systems customers in the plastics manufacturing industry. This customer is a manufacturer of rotationally- molded plastic products and operations including design, engineering, foaming, graphics, packaging and drop shipping capabilities among others.
The Epicor System Leader will provide administrative, reporting and process optimization support across all business teams including Operations, Finance, Sales and Human Resources. The position will report to the VP of Finance to support critical system functionality and data access needs. Additionally, the position will interact with the executive leadership team and external IT support providers. This position will also play a key role in the implementation of Power BI.
- Perform all Epicor administration requirements for new and existing users including security settings, on-boarding, off-boarding, etc.
- Drive prioritization and resolution of system issues and enhancement requests. Coordinate internal and external resources to define issues / opportunities, assess alternatives and implement solutions.
- Work across business teams and functions to define and develop customized reporting and dashboards through BAQ or business intelligence tools to address critical business needs
- Implement Power BI across the organization / SQL programming knowledge preferred
- Support analysis and root causing of system report errors
- Provide training across business teams on Epicor functionality
- Document standard operating procedures for key Epicor functions for use by business teams
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Epicor r similar ERP
- Multisite manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Preferably candidate has experience in both Epicor 9 and Epicor 10 versions
- Experience in implementations / upgrades a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field
- Proficiency in BAQ , SSRS, Dashboards, BPMs, SQL Server. Experience with Crystal reports a plus
- Project management experience and manufacturing process experience a plus
Skills & Abilities
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- High level of maturity; comfort with presenting to and interacting with business teams and leadership
- High energy and willingness to take on additional tasks as needed
- Able to work independently and take ownership for driving closure of assignments
- Team player with proven ability to build relationships and work in a collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal and quantitative skill set
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disabled/VetsSubmit Resume