Job Title Human Resources
Category Human Resources Managers
Salary 175,000 USD
What We'll Bring:
At Company, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong business acumen with a comprehensive knowledge of sales performance drivers.
- Possess high levels of strategic, analytical and conceptual thinking with the ability to convert those concepts into transparent, well thought out tactical execution plans.
- Develop and communicate a strong vision that inspires and gains stakeholder confidence.
- Excellent logical and creative problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail with no inaccuracies.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to simplify complex messages and influence ideas and initiatives throughout all levels of the organization with the appropriate deportment and respect in every interaction.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple, critical projects, without losing momentum on longer-term priorities.
- Professionalism, consistency in accountability and authenticity at all times, with all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and committed on all dimensions to deliver high quality results in a collaborative team environment.
Education / Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) is required; graduate degree is strongly preferred.
- 15+ years of line of business management, sales leadership, sales operations, sales compensation and/or sales performance management experience a must.
- 10+ years as a director (or higher) leading large teams in a complex, progressive sales environment.
- Proven track record in leading strategic change in a global organization preferably in a public technology company exposed to financial services.
- Experience in developing short and long term strategic plans, with ability to move seamlessly between strategic planning and tactical execution
- Experience with sales compensation/ performance automation tools, including Xactly and SPM tools.
- Experience with leading complex vendor selection (benchmarking) and ongoing program management.
- Self-starter with results-orientation in pursuit of innovation and business growth.
- Expert knowledge of the MS Office suite of products, Tableau, Alteryx.
- Industry-recognized credentials, such as PMP, Six Sigma, etc. are strongly preferred.
Impact You'll Make:
The Senior Director of Sales Compensation and Measurement for U.S. Markets has the responsibility to optimize sales resource deployment, drive behaviors aligned to our corporate and sales strategies, and reward for differentiated performance.
The Senior Director will be responsible for leading the disciplines within Sales Comp and Measurement, including:
- Sales Compensation Plan Strategy and Design – lead our sales incentive plan strategy with emphasis on designing and improving sales incentive plans. The work in this area will to reflect the corporate and business unit strategies, measuring plan effectiveness with deep and regular analytics, and working with the Sales Compensation Administration and Sales Performance Measurement & Analytics areas to develop recommendations for plan design changes to optimize the performance of and investment in our direct sellers’ production. In this role, there will be strong collaboration with Finance Accounting/Commission, Finance, HR and Legal teams. This team will support the development of a global best practice around commission design, platforms and technology.
- Sales Performance Measurement and Analytics – lead data science projects and other analytically-based improvement programs to optimize resource deployment. This can include projects related to sales performance management and sales coaching, quota allocation, territory segmentation, market coverage planning, exception request analysis, etc. This business area conceptualizes data projects and converts them to applicable data modeling and advanced algorithms that solve complex problems. The body of work from this area develops analysis that substantiates recommendations that influence how sales incentive compensation is paid and plan design is rationalized. This team will support the development of a global model for sales comp analysis, leveraging TU’s broad based of analytics resources.
- Sales Compensation Administration – lead the administration of the sales incentive plans across all of US Markets and other sales teams. Administration includes the technological support and execution of sales incentive plans through our sales comp system of record, Xactly. This function will also be required to manage the governance, and its supporting process management to establish consistent and transparent procedures of the end to end compensation process, including exceptions and controls. This team will collaborate with Sales and Finance organizations globally to determine the most optimal sales administration management for each sales team.
The Senior Director, Sales Compensation and Measurement will need to build internal credibility and demonstrate consistent and cooperative leadership with the Executive team, Sales leadership, Finance, HR and other key stakeholders. The Senior Director, Sales Compensation and Measurement will also be required to build and maintain a 3-year Sales Compensation and Measurement roadmap that leads to operational execution and integration with our existing systems and sales technology (i.e. Salesforce.com, Xactly, SPM tools, etc.).
- Be a member of the U.S. Markets Finance team that supports the financial management of resources for the lines of business, sales teams and support groups.
- Lead the overall strategy and tactical execution of sales performance management with monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews to measure and review progress towards objectives.
- Establish strategic relationships and act as an expert partner to our executives, sales leaders, HR, and Finance across Company to understand complex business drivers and interactions.
- Lead, engage and excite direct and indirect teams to set priorities, drive results and find success even during ambiguous times across multiple work streams.
- Be flexible, adaptable and balanced in managing urgencies while delivering high quality output.
- Perform ROI and other financial analyses on investment plans to help drive informed decisions.
- Efficiently lead and drive change through effective collaboration and change leadership at all levels in the organization.
More Jobs Like ThisJob No. 653564
Director of Sales eCommerce
Job No. 653563
Director of SaaS Sales
Job No. 653427
Sr Inside/Outside Account Executive
Apply to This Job
Print this job
Email this job to me
Send this job to a colleagueYour Colleague's Information
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030