Job Title Human Resources
Category Human Resources Managers
What you'll do...
Senior Manager II, Talent Acquisition - People
About Walmart Global Talent Acquisition
Our Global Talent organization is transforming to meet the needs of the future of retail, ensuring that Walmart is that place in which people can grow their careers, and our organization ensures the best experience for the talent we manage and optimal service to the business. Leaders and individual contributors alike look to our Global Talent teams to influence talent strategy, optimize the recruiting process, and enable the business to make the best hiring decisions. This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family and build a career you’re proud of!
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are an expert in talent recruiting and understanding how to align talent strategies with business priorities
- You have a background supporting or working in the People/HR recruiting space
- You have a proven track record of identifying & engaging diverse, qualified talent in the market
- You are familiar with leveraging data to inform decision making and influence recruiting strategy
- You are comfortable working in cross-functional teams
You’ll make an impact by…
- Developing and driving proactive and holistic recruiting strategies in alignment with business unit strategy; communicating recruiting strategies with, and gathering feedback from the business unit leaders on performance, recruiting goals; ensuring customer service is provided to the business unit; and guiding recruiters and hiring managers through any transformational changes in the recruiting process to meet business needs, including advising on branding approach, channels, evaluation methods, and location.
- Understanding and anticipating the needs of diverse stakeholders across businesses; future talent/skills requirements of the functional pools supported; strategic direction of the business, trade-offs, talent gaps and managing expectations accordingly
- Engaging and activating passive candidates on their career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and many advantages of working for Walmart; selling both the future growth in the organization and the opportunity
- Advising, counseling, and influencing the business on ways to bridge talent gaps, compensation practices, market activity and opportunity; articulate the right fit, empathize, and address the needs of candidates/hiring managers and demonstrate willingness to achieve win-win in various situations
- Mitigating and resolving disagreements by proactively anticipating objections and adjusting negotiating approach
- Aligning with the business on a recurring schedule to better inform changes, facilitate reviews, gather feedback on performance, recruiting goals and communicate the latest priorities to everyone on the team
- Partnering cross-functionally on ways to source talent; understanding effectiveness of channels; using advanced sourcing techniques to drive outcomes
- Being a Scrum Master; supervising, managing, and mastering agile methodology delivery for multiple/diverse large projects; continuously plan and manage sprint planning, sizing, prioritization, time boxing, looking at retrospective cases to customize agile methods to needs of projects; create monitoring and control mechanisms that allows the team to perform adaptive planning, continuous improvement and encourages rapid iterations and flexible response to change
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related area and 4 years’ experience in human resources, talent acquisition, or
Option 2: 6 years’ experience in human resources, talent acquisition, or related area.
2 years’ supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Human Resources - Professional HR (PHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification