Job Title Healthcare
Category Healthcare Support Workers, All Other
Benefits of working with Interim Healthcare of Delaware - RN:
- Salaried, Full-Time
- Guaranteed 40 hours/week
- Health benefits
- Locally owned and operated
- Great experience with a reputable agency
- Competitive salary
- Bi-Weekly pay with the option of Direct Deposit
Essential Functions and Tasks of in-office Registered Nurse (RN), Home Care Supervisor:
- Assist in organizing and submitting Doctor’s Orders.
- Clinical documentation
- Chart audits
- Home care scheduling and intake.
- Be able to perform skilled nursing visits AND assessments.
- Provides other assignments as requested.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient.
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient needs and scheduling.
- Proven organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure with changing priorities and short deadlines, and effectively manage the workload.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, with clinical and non-clinical personnel.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Appropriate license to practice in the State of Delaware.
- At least six (6) months experience within the last five (5) years working in a hospital, home care, or nursing home setting within the United States.
- CPR certified
- Negative TB test result
- Pass a background check
- Provide two (2) professional references
- Meets the requirements of federal and/or state criminal and abuse background checks.
About Interim Delaware:
Interim HealthCare of Delaware has been a certified home health agency servicing the state of Delaware since 1986. Interim Personal Care & Support was started in 2017 to help fill the need in the state for Direct Care Workers to assist individuals with activities of daily living within their homes. We currently have four office locations across Delaware located in New Castle, Smyrna, Lewes and Millsboro.