Job Title Management & Operations
Category General and Operations Managers
Salary 112,500 USD
Are you an experienced maintenance leader looking for a new opportunity? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity for you as a Full-Time Maintenance Director! We are conveniently located on the bus line and close to the Richfield Hub and local restaurants. Join our award-winning campus today!
The Pines in Richfield, a 82-unit independent and assisted living campus, is hiring an experienced Full-Time Maintenance Director to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to bond with our residents and make a difference in their lives. Our ideal candidate is a strong leader with excellent customer service and time management skills.
The Pines in Richfield received the 2020 Pinnacle Award for Employee Experience! You will feel like a part of our family in our small community. Our staff enjoy walking through the Kirchbak Sculpture Gardens and paths during their breaks. We also offer employee discounts on restaurant-style food located onsite. Do not wait to apply— join our team today!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Maintenance Director responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance repairs and projects as needed.
- Respond to maintenance requests by residents and staff.
- Schedule preventative maintenance programs for major equipment and make sure it is in good operating condition.
- Communicate and build relationships with outside vendors to ensure contracted services are performed.
- Serve as Director of Safety by conducting safety meetings, managing records, and reviewing surveys.
- Interact with health and safety inspectors to ensure the safety of all residents and staff.
- Respond to emergencies on an on-call basis.
- Complete heavy janitorial/ maintenance work as needed.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
Maintenance Director skills and requirements:
- Previous experience in Long Term Care/ Assisted Living preferred.
- Strong knowledge of building electrical systems, HVAC systems, boilers, plumbing, and water supply systems.
- Knowledge of state, federal, and OSHA regulations.
- Ability to work effectively with others within an interdisciplinary team and professionally interact with residents, family members, staff, corporate leadership, and outside contractors.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work as a team member and independently.
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests throughout the day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Other activities include frequent kneeling, bending/ stooping, and pushing/ pulling to complete tasks throughout the day.
The Pines Senior and Assisted Living, located in the heart of Richfield and is managed by Augustana Care Services.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here.
What's your citizenship / employment eligibility?*
What's your highest level of education completed?*
References: Please enter names and contact information:
Your submission should include your education and employment history, including your 3 most recent jobs. Did you do this?* Yes No
How did you hear about us?* Our Company Website Job Fair/Hiring Event Job Board (Indeed, ZipRecruiter, School job board, etc.) Friend Walked into Our Community Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) Other
If applicable, list licenses/certificates held and numbers if known. (Example: CNA, RN, LPN, Social Worker, etc.)
Are you excluded from working at a company that participates in the Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal health care programs; or have you been placed on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals?* Yes No
I consent to Cassia employees checking my qualifications, references, and relevant background. I waive any claim I might ever have against Cassia, its employees, and its directors, relating to the receipt, use, or disclosure of information any of them receive from others in the course of legitimate business activities.* Yes No
I understand that any offer of employment I receive will be conditional on passing a background check, references, other pre-employment screening, and a drug test (at sites where required).* Yes No
I verify the information provided on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. (enter your full name and today's date to confirm this)*
The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more .
I consent to be contacted over SMS/Text for this job.