Job Title Management & Operations
Category General and Operations Managers
Salary 137,500 USD
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for Logistics Coordinator jobs supporting our client in Renton, WA. These Logistics Coordinator jobs are full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities! Logistics Coordinator jobs require candidates to provide accurate transportation plans and maintain a transportation database. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator jobs include but are not limited to:
· Routes inbound freight for suppliers, coordinate with suppliers, and train suppliers on transportation system
· Work with Plant Managers to provide accurate transportation plans, serving as initial point of contact for transportation plan updates
· Manage/maintain transportation database for most current information
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Logistics Coordinator jobs:
· BA or BS degree preferred
· At least 3 years of experience in operations, coordination, or administration. Must have excellent computer and communication skills
· Experience in logistics, supply chain, or data analytics field strongly preferred
What's in this for you?
· Pay rates starting at $25-$28 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
· Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
· Comprehensive benefits after 1 week – medical, dental, vision, options available!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Logistics Coordinator job!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please click here
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Reference number US_EN_99_025418_1630572