Job Title Management & Operations
Category General and Operations Managers
Responsible for improving the strategic online presence and driving e-commerce sales growth on behalf of Acosta clients at a specific retailer.com account. Each e-commerce Customer Director will represent multiple consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers at a single multichannel (Brick & Click) retailer.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
- Build the new business model and creates growth plan and target, defining the capability and expanding influence as the business grows.
- Provide thought leadership to build out a new business model through effective communication of vision, active coaching, and personal development, while delivering exceptional results for assigned clients.
- Define guidelines and make recommendations based on leading industry practices tailored to customer needs.
- Coordinate and collect digital assets and execute plans.
- Work alongside the traditional account teams and coordinates efforts with the brick and mortar teams.
- Maintain responsibility for implementing and fine-tuning the e-commerce strategy of the customer.
- Coach and mentor the e-commerce managers at other accounts.
- Provide consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to e-commerce managers.
- Advise on assortment to fit retailer strategy.
- Work with the manufacturer to prioritize digital shelf improvements.
- Surface promotional and marketing opportunities on site.
- Surface third-party media opportunities to enhance presence.
- Create cross-manufacturer merchandising opportunities.
- Advise on trade/marketing investment plan.
- Report results aligned with retailer capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s Degree
Work Experience Requirements:
- Seven years of experience in business, customer management, and customer development or similar function.
- Two to three years of e-commerce experience, preferably focused on multi-channel retailers, with the ability to drive e-commerce growth.
- Familiar with the digital shelf, updating content, creating online merchandising, promotional, and media plans.
- Product information manager (PIM), digital asset manager (DAM), and content management tools experience.
- Retailer-specific e-commerce capabilities and processes experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Plan, monitor, and manage departmental budgets.
- Talented leader with the ability to direct internal and external associates in functional areas. Able to manage the selection, training, and performance of Acosta associates.
- Strong coordination and project management skills.
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills with both internal and external workgroup.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.