Job Description - Principal Mixed Signal/RF Test Engineer (2100888)
Principal Mixed Signal/RF Test Engineer - ( 2100888 )
As a Mixed-Signal Test Development Engineer, you will:
- Work on all aspects of ASIC/ASSP semiconductor device verification and validation.
- Develop test solutions to meet qualification requirements.
- Gather and analyze test data to improve, simplify, and optimize test solutions.
- Develop and present Test Plans and ATE Reports to cross-functional teams.
- Interface with external and internal customers (Product Development, Marketing, Business Units, Manufacturing, Product Engineering) on a global scale.
- Participate in cross-functional teams.
- Work in an environment where quality, cost, and delivery are of utmost importance.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering plus 10 years of related experience, or MS degree plus 6 years of related experience
- Technical skills in evaluating / debugging digital and mixed signal circuits
- Experience with Teradyne microFlex OR UltraFlex, Advantest T2000 OR 93K, or similar ATE platform
- Knowledge in VB, C, C++ programming languages
- Knowledge of RF principals is a plus
- Experience with basic lab equipment (oscilloscope, DMM, power supply, AWG, etc.)
- The ability to organize and present project information and goals in a concise, clear manner
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions. ON Semiconductor is an equal opportunity employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, uniform service member status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
: USID01 POCATELLO HQ USV A wholly owned subsidiary of ON Semiconductor Pocatello 83201-2734