Job Title Technology
BC Forward is looking to hire a highly motivated Systems Admin in Fishers, IN.
Position Title: ERP (D365) Systems Administrator
Location: Fisher, IN (hybrid role)
Job type: Fulltime
General position purpose:
The incumbent's responsibilities include directing and managing external vendors, participating and facilitative in internal committee and business meetings, designing basic technical solutions, and modifying current protocols and solutions to improve. This position works under limited supervision and must keep up to date with external best practices. Responsibilities include strategic input into the vendor relationship and optimization of utilization of the systems (including cost, efficiency, etc.).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Analyze business process issues and improvement opportunities to understand requirements and provide solution recommendations to the business and IT management as needed to optimize the use of the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation application and improve the end user experience.
· Manage users, security roles and Approval Workflows.
· Document and assist users in defining business requirements, process maps and use cases.
· Investigate feature requests and new application features, understand software functionality, and recommend appropriate solutions to drive business effectiveness and efficiency.
· Develop user training materials and deliver end user training as required.
· Provide expert advice to the business in best use of Dynamics 365 - FO functionality.
· Investigate problems with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP modules, diagnose and perform root causes and resolve issues
· Verify data integrity, functional integrity testing and data maintenance.
· Fulfill ad-hoc business reporting needs and assist with interpretation of data using SSRS and Power BI reporting tools. Knowledge of D365’s BYOD replication architecture and Data Lake replacement architecture.
· Establish a complete understanding of the system architecture and infrastructure components.
· Ability to aid in Microsoft D365 patch management and upgrade planning/execution.
· Support installation of new application features (new implementations and standard upgrades)
· Manage changes under change control to ensure system remains in a state of validation/regulatory compliance in line with site and corporate documentation, as well as regulatory requirements.
· Identify integration points with other systems (e.g., MuleSoft, Dayforce, Document Management, and Oracle EPM, etc.) and understand the technical architecture.
· Provide end-user application support on-demand including troubleshooting and resolution; make decisions that best resolve product related issues and appropriately escalate issues that require IT and/or business management involvement.
· Ensure data management and back up plans are executed.
· Smoke test and analyze new product functionality as per the change request process.
· Interact with Service Desk to coordinate support activities and application knowledge transfer.
· Proactively raise technology related risks, issues, and opportunities.
· Develop and maintain documentation of applications, including process workflow diagrams, detailed business requirements and reports, etc. (FRD/FDD, CS, STC etc.)
· Understand current metrics and defines Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to support departmental and company objectives.
· Support Audits and Periodic Review processes as required.
· Ensure adherence to OLA’s with the business and vendor SLA’s.
· Adherence to Project timelines and budgets.
· Support the organization in maintaining a work environment focused on quality, fosters learning, respect, open communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork.
· Ensure alignment to corporate values.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
· B.S. or Associates degree in relevant field, or relevant experience.
· 3+ years’ experience with business systems analysis and architecture. Retail industry experience a plus.
· 3+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
· Prior experience with MS Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX 2012 enterprise systems.
· Knowledge of architecture for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations systems.
· Experience with finance and supply-chain environment, preferably from the retail industry.
· Capability to interpret business requirements and processes and translate them to system functionality.
· Must possess understanding of Microsoft systems development life cycle, computer systems validation, application development and systems integration.
· Interpersonal skills necessary to form effective relationships with the user community, IT colleagues and external vendors.
· Experience working both independently in a team-oriented, cross-functional collaborative environment is essential.
· Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of persons in different departments.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language at all levels of the business.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to comprehend, interpret, and comply with company policies and procedures. Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities.
· Ability to creatively problem solve and think critically to support continuous improvement of the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operation systems.
· Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly.
· User management including security role creations.
Education And/Or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Typically works in a general office environment. Overtime hours as needed.
• Travels less than 10% of the time, including overnight.
Company DescriptionBC Forward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.