Job Title Healthcare
Substance Abuse Counselor (SAC) II Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a Substance Abuse Counselor? Choices Group LLC, part of Pathways – one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Substance Abuse Counselor. For your passion and dedication as a Substance Abuse Counselor, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one! About your Role:Choices Group Inc. is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Substance Abuse Treatment Team as a Substance Abuse Counselor (SAC) II. This person will manage and coordinate the substance abuse clinical/program modalities. Along with the therapeutic supervisor, the SAC II will provide clinical evaluation, treatment planning and individual and group counseling. Does the Following Apply to You?
- Certified in Nevada (Bachelor's Degree is required in Human Service Field).Requires a current Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor
- Minimum 2-year experience in Substance Abuse (SA) Counseling
- Community clinic, psychiatric hospital or residential placement experience required and knowledge of rehabilitation philosophy preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills, and organization skills required
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)