Seattle, Washingtonand 1 more locations
- Published : 2022-08-02
Job Title Marketing & PR
Employer: Amazon.com Services LLC.
Position: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Perform sophisticated quantitative, qualitative, business/operational and strategic analyses to identify new brand and product business opportunities.
2. Evaluate the financial aspects of product development and return on investment, providing data driven prioritization of investments and resources across emerging and mature products, creating comprehensive, innovative and measurable plans.
3. Manage the full lifecycle of complex product marketing initiatives, define and launch new retail products, services, user experiences or features in partnership with technical team.
4. Develop global strategy of marketing initiatives and engage with international teams to help them drive global successes.
5. Develop business requirements, build and execute effective marketing plans to drive awareness, adoption, and ongoing usage, and own measures of success.
6. Anticipate risks, prevent and/or remove blockers and recommend and/or build contingency plans.
7. Manage large amounts of data, including customer segments, online campaign metrics and customer behavior metrics; use data mining techniques and applied business concepts to develop sophisticated business intelligence models.