Job Title Healthcare
Nationwide Therapy Group is one of the primary national providers' professionals in the United States. We are therapist owned and have thousands of temporary, permanent; travel, contract based assignments as well as allied therapy and nursing careers for those who want to enhance their experience not only professionally but, personally as well.
We take pride in offering best results.
Our company is headed towards enhancing the client satisfaction and working towards the progress of successful therapy careers. We are a company which can help you in finding the right clinical support and a long-term alliance for healthcare professionals who are looking to gain benefits of advanced career prospects all across the country.
Title: Registered Nurse
Specialty: Post-Anesthesia Care
Facility: Acute Care (Hospital)
Shifts: 12 hour day shifts
Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Monitoring post-operative patients' levels of consciousness during recovery from anesthesia.
- Measuring and recording patients' vital signs.
- Closely observing patients for signs of side effects of anesthesia medication.
- Treating pain, nausea, and other post-operative symptoms of anesthesia.
- Updating charts, patient files, and medical records.
- Educating patients and their families on post-surgery care, as well as answering questions.
- One year RN acute care experience required
- Active Applicable State Licensure
- American Heart Association issued BLS and ACLS