Evanston, Illinoisand 1 more locations
- Published : 2022-08-01
Job Title Marketing / advertising / PR
Let’s start with the basics! L2TMedia is a premiere Digital Marketing Company focused on the automotive industry. We love car dealers and know how to help them succeed through our line of products that include Social Media Impact, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, Reputation Management, Paid Search and SEO.
We are Google Premier Partners and this partnership gives us a great edge and access to extensive product training!
Our awesome office in Evanston is centrally located within walking distance from the Metra and CTA and loads of restaurants. We dig deep to provide our clients with the best service possible and when you’re not learning the ins and outs of Google AdWords campaigns, Google Analytics, Amazon Ad Network, Facebook, and Instagram, you’ll be challenging your coworkers to the never ending Jenga game happening in the office.
We offer an environment of growth from within, constant collaboration and ongoing training to bring you to the next level.
The Ideal Marketing Manager Is:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for raising awareness and generating interest in the company's product solutions. This position requires a data driver marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for L2TMedia. The Marketing Manager will partner with sales, product leads, and creative to develop customer retention and upsell cross-sell initiatives to help drive revenue for the business. This multi-faceted Marketing Manager will own elements of demand generation, product marketing, content marketing/sales enablement, and event planning. This role will oversee attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers with the help of the sales team. This position is ultimately responsible for all inbound and outbound marketing activities.
The Nitty Gritty Responsibilities:
- Develop Inbound and Outbound Marketing strategies to support the goals of the business
- Identify and master tools (e.g., Pardot, Salesforce, Social Media, Website etc.) including how they all integrate together to develop a world class Inbound Marketing program
- Optimize lead nurturing processes through email, webinars, content, social channels and paid advertising
- Develop a monthly marketing calendar of activities, events, programs, campaigns and more to share out with the organization
- Work with creative design team to develop compelling campaigns
- Monitor Pardot/Salesforce prospect and customer database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database
- Execute social communications programs for L2TMedia, including Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Deliver results on deadline and on/under budget (budget management); outline and gain consensus on deliverables; set/manage expectations; set scope/handle communications (launch, updates, completion) with project team and broader stakeholders; debrief for learning
- Develop content marketing strategy to drive traffic, engagement, leads, industry messaging, sales effectiveness and customer retention
- Create content for email marketing and other digital properties, customer and sales meetings and industry speaking opportunities
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, demand generation manager, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Research and identify dealer and consumer insights and data points
- Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Development of editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Identification, implementation and management of Content Management System. Develop KPI’s and track success of content created
- Lead cross functional team meetings from pilot through launch and beyond
- Develop product messaging
- Create/manage sales and customer tools (POS materials, insights, case studies, pitch documents, videos etc.)
- Communicate commercial product details
- Partner with Product team to track revenue, product challenges/opportunities & customer engagement
- Partner with Product Heads to educate sales on competitive landscape to ensure product success post launch
- Coordinate w/ sales leadership and management to define sales support initiatives. Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Create and execute detailed plans for trade shows and sales events including all logistics (venues, vendors, travel staffing, budgets etc.) as well as content for the event
- Develop KPI’s for each event and track success
- Serve as project manager for each event ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met from cross-functional team members. Communicate event details to event attendees
- Serve as primary marketing contact with key strategic partners such as Google, Facebook and Amazon
- Develop and execute annual plan to maximize partner relationships
- Identify opportunities to expedite revenue opportunities via partner products and services, events, sales promotions, customer incentives, sales meeting support and more!
- Develop monthly or quarterly update of partner activities to be shared internally
Skill Requirements and Experience we’d love you to have:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in B2B marketing communications, public relations and/or digital marketing.
- Skilled in marketing automation, Salesforce and social media.
- Experience in developing and executing thought leadership programs, including webinars
- Proven experience working with Pardot (or similar tool such as HubSpot, Marketo, NetSuite, Eloqua) building, testing, executing and optimizing marketing programs with thorough understanding of lifecycle marketing, from acquisition through retention and building loyalty.
- Creative thinker able to come up with ideas in partnership w/ creative services team to move the needle with marketing campaigns. You are a fantastic storyteller.
- Keen understanding of digital marketing solutions including Paid Search, SEO, Social Media and Reputation Management, and a passion for collaborative tools (including social media) and how these can be used to engage customers and teams. Google AdWords certification a plus.
- Strong writing, editing, proofing, project management, strategic planning and problem-solving skills desired. Expert in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Candidate must be organized, dependable, enthusiastic, results-oriented and innovative. Takes initiative and gets results. Believes in flawless execution as attention to detail is critical.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Maintains priority focus on quality and customer service
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, journalism or similar area
- Expert cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience working within the automotive industry a plus