Job Title Manufacturing
Hours: M -F: 8 am to 4pm
- SPS engagement – must become a member of both the FI and QM pillars
- Process improvement activities – Support manufacturing improvement projects such as but not limited to reducing waste and maximizing throughput
- Participate in Gemba walks and behavior-based safety program
- Assist with CAPA/FA Root Cause Analysis Process
- Follow up with Production Process Owners to completion of root cause/corrected action.
- Support ingested work due to non-conformances.
- Skills Requirements: Quality Background in manufacturing
- Preferably a Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Good Communication
- Project Management
- An applicable college degree with focus in packaging technology, sciences and/or engineering is preferred.
- Sufficient technical training and/or equivalent work experience are required to provide skills essential for learning the job.
- Training Requirements: Advised by Manager
- Frequently sits at workstation working with computer and viewing display.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.