Phoenix, Arizonaand 1 more locations
- Published : 2022-08-01
Job Title Sales
Local Unit & Position Description
Are you looking to be part of the growth of the fastest growing hospital accreditation organization in the country? Are you motivated to hunt for new business and contribute to the growth in a specific geographic territory?
We're recruiting for a energetic, driven and growth oriented Healthcare Junior Sales Executive with proven consultative selling experience to support our expansion of service offerings and continued growth of our existing products. This role will have to understand client's needs and pain points to successfully sell our complete suite of services including Hospital Accreditation, Disease Specific Certifications and Training offerings.
This is an exciting opportunity to take an active role to achieve growth as a business developer, while ensuring service excellence for clients.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to engage and be supported by a wide network of experienced Healthcare leaders and be part of an aggressive expansion plan in the Healthcare sector starting from a solid base, but with countless opportunities to shape the business and define the direction for many years to come.
What You'll Do
In close collaboration with the Territory Sales manager, you will be expected to help lead the growth of our sales and delivery for a wide range of service offerings available to hospitals in the Acute Care, Critical Access and Psychiatric Hospital settings.
- Acute Care, Critical Access and Psychiatric Hospital Accreditation
- Stroke Center Certification
- Orthopedic and Cardiovascular Certifications
- Infection Prevention and Sterile Processing Certifications
- Full suite of available education
You will be expected to lead each opportunity with an End-to-End accountability from prospecting, to proposing, to closing each individual deal with clients.
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs and aligning solutions to new and existing clients
- Coordinating meetings with subject matter experts, The Territory Sales Manager, the client to answer specific, standards related questions for specific service offerings
- Leading and communicating effectively within the other Healthcare team members and clients
- Introducing services from our long list of service offerings to both existing and new clients.
What is Required
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Academic qualifications relevant to the role and subject areas,
- Proven track record in sales and business development, ideally with a focus on healthcare
- Proven territory management with specific results and new business development experience
- Entrepreneurial drive to proactively initiate new initiatives, grow from a small base and operate under quick experimentation high ambiguity environment
- Willingness to travel and work around the United States as needed.
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Sales – proven ability to sell in a consultative manner through the entire sales cycle from client outreach to bringing knowledge and expertise to inspire the client through scoping of needs, proposing and closing deals consistently to deliver on target sales performance.
Initiative & Responsibility - acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
Analysis & Judgement - quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgements.
Professional Expertise - demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in pipeline development and sales cycles.
Effective Communication - communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively. Builds network.
Constructive Teamwork - co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
*Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position*
How We Do It
We Care, We Dare, We Share
DNV is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit or business need, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For more information about your rights under the law, see: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Read more here:
Diversity at DNV
Meet our Employees
Careers in DNV
DNV is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. US applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the North America Recruitment department (firstname.lastname@example.org). Information received relating to accommodations will be addressed confidentially.
What We Offer
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick days, company holidays, personal days)
- Multiple Medical and Dental benefit plans to choose from, Vision benefits
- Spending accounts – FSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits, company-seeded HSA
- Special programs – Employee Assistance Program, ID theft protection, and accident and critical illness options for you and your family
- Employer-paid, therapist-led, virtual care services through Talkspace
- 401(k) with company match
- Company provided life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Consumer discounts and rewards
- Flexible work schedule with hybrid/remote opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
**Benefits vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election**
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world's leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company's management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!