Job Title Business
Who We Are:
At Munvo, our mission is to enable enterprise organizations to realize the full value of their marketing technology. We are a leading marketing technology consulting firm providing expert consulting services and software solutions. We work with our technology partners Adobe, ActionIQ, Salesforce, SAS, Pega and HCL (Unica) to implement marketing solutions that improve customer experiences and increase customer satisfaction.
Who Were Looking For:
We are seeking a U.S.-based Enterprise Account Executive to be responsible for selling consulting services and Munvo products to Fortune 500 organizations. The successful candidate will work closely with our US Managing Director, Consulting Managers and Marketing team to position and sell professional marketing services such as:
- MarTech planning and roadmaps
- Technology implementations
- Data architecture design and reviews
- Marketing operations services
- Data & analysis services
- MarTech training
- Munvo software solutions
The Enterprise Account Executive will be supported by a marketing and inside sales team to assist with the generation of contacts and leads. In addition, the position is supported by senior professional services delivery managers for the shaping and presentation of sales proposals.
What You'll Do as an Account Executive:
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with prospects and customers
- Identify and develop business opportunities in new accounts in the western region
- Work with strategic partners on co-selling activities to joint accounts
- Prepare, present and review services proposals to customers
- Provide transition activities from sales to delivery post sale
What You Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an expecutive sales role
- Experience selling consulting services into Fortune 1000 organizations
- Experience working within MarTech partner ecosystems
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working in sales tools such as Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, LeadFeeder, HubSpot, etc.
- Ability to work autonomously. Munvos global workforce is distributed across time zones. Working on MS Teams is the norm, office meetings are not.
- Willingness to travel on average 2 times per month to meet with prospects and customers (post-Covid).
What Youll Benefit from:
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus based on performance
- Health insurance package employer contribution
- Mobile phone plan coverage
- 4 weeks of annual paid vacation
Why Youll Love Working at Munvo:
- Join a growing company that specializes in the rapidly changing marketing technology field
- When developing proposals to clients, you will enjoy the support of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of software architects, business analysts, software developers, and project managers
- As a Sales Account Executive you will be able to leverage Munvos solid credentials resulting from 300 projects with Fortune 1000 corporations since 2005.