Job Title Customer service / support
We are a known expert in the marketing and customer service fields. Our business has been experiencing tremendous growth, and we need an entrepreneurial-minded Customer Service Ambassador who can come in and help with day-to-day customer service and marketing operations.
If you choose to work for our company, you have to have the mindset that no job is too big or too small. One day you may be answering customer support requests and actively engaging with customers, while the next you’ll be developing marketing funnels or rubbing shoulders with execs from Fortune 500 corporations. You will learn a lot and will have incredible opportunities that "traditional" jobs will not afford you.
The perfect person for the Customer Service Ambassador position looks for any way to help the company run efficiently. This means that you will spend time both helping run and grow the business from the office as well as interacting directly with customers in the field, answering customer inquiries, building customer relationships, and providing excellent front-line customer service.
You don’t need years of experience. Our company will help mentor you so you can grow with the company. In short, the right person for the Customer Service Ambassador role has to be willing to do virtually anything that needs to be done, and they have to do it with a smile on their face.
If this is you, great! But, that is only half of what our client’s company needs. The right person is:
- Uncommonly proactive. They look for things that need to be done, and they do them. They don't wait around until they are told to do something.
- Obsessively organized. Our client needs someone who is obsessively organized and who can keep all aspects of their role organized.
- Flexible. The ideal Customer Service Ambassador needs to be comfortable when plans change when things go wrong. This firm needs someone with a cool head and a can-do attitude.
- Positive. You have to be a positive person. Our client’s customers need to hear what you’re doing to make each day count. This firm needs its Customer Service Ambassadors to be smiling!
- Great communication skills. You must be an excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- A FAST learner. As a Customer Service Ambassador, you’ll be exposed to many, many new things and you’ll have to learn a lot on your own. This firm needs someone who can pick up new concepts fast.
Benefits of the Customer Service Ambassador Role:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Salary increase with performance
- Entry into high-level customer service & marketing role with room for growth
- Being part of a team that cares!
What you can expect working with our client as a Customer Service Ambassador:
- The work is fun, fresh and dynamic.
- A team that focuses on open communication and getting things done right the first go around.
- Entry-level customer service and customer-focused role with flexible hours.
- You will experience things, do things, and make decisions on things that no big stuffy company would ever allow you to do as a Customer Service Ambassador. You will be able to dictate the work that you do and build a job you love.
Candidates with the following experience should apply ASAP:
Customer Acquisition, Customer Development, Customer Relationship, Customer Support, Customer Service Manager, Customer Success, Direct Customer Service, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Representative, Customer Retention, Customer Agent