Job Title Business
The Customer Service Ambassador will contribute to the successful experience of all Arcimoto customers. This includes assisting the Customer Experience Manager and Customer Experience Team through all online, telephone, and other support touchpoints and gathering of customer Sales information by successfully delivering a complete and rewarding customer experience. Additionally, will be responsible for customer factory sales and orientation. Will coach the customer with signing the final sales documents accurately. Will finalize the sale by processing the delivery sales orders.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
● Supporting the overall Customer Experience Team in accomplishing their objectives, through
upholding Arcimoto policies and procedures.
● Delivering an exceptional Arcimoto Customer Experience through best practices and
processes that align with the attainment of company goals.
● Emphasizing a quality experience for customers by providing timely responses,
problem-solving, and remaining dynamic with the Arcimoto Customer Experience.
● Understanding the complex needs of diverse clients.
● Maintaining strong knowledge of venues and vendor offerings while taking clients on factory
tours, Arcimoto events, and other functions.
● Ensuring the highest level of customer service through direct contact with drivers, potential
drivers, Arcimoto staff, and vendors.
● Ability to work at a high level in a ERP and CRM system
● Attention to detail
● Ability to teach and retain sales, vehicle, and customer information
● Other duties assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
● 2+ years of experience in delivering quality customer service, energetic problem-solving, and
the ability to overcome adversity.
● Experience in training staff, hosting speaking engagements, and delivering public
presentations a bonus.
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a strong level of emotional
intelligence and business acumen.
● Strong leadership skills which inspire confidence with an Arcimoto customer.
● Demonstrated ability of building and keeping customer relationships, and maintaining a
positive (successful) customer service approach.
● Outgoing curiosity with a strong desire to learn and excel at new skills.
● Awareness of market and industry conditions and trends in order to adapt the Arcimoto
Customer Experience over time.
● Self-motivation, enthusiasm and the willingness to leave things better than found.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills and enthusiasm for customer experience
● Strong communication skills and ability to confidently express opinions, especially those in
disagreement with consensus whether written, verbal, or presentation-based
● A positive attitude and commitment to work hard through difficult problems with respect for
all team members
● Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects with tight timelines in a hyper growth,
● Polished executive presence and presentation
The Arcimoto Manufacturing Plants (AMP/RAMP) is where production, fabrication, warehouse, and machining activities are present. The noise level in the AMP/RAMP can be moderate to loud some of the time. The Arcimoto East buildings are where research and development, IT and servicing activities are present. The noise level in the Arcimoto East buildings is moderate to loud some of the time. The Arcimoto West building is where Tilting Motor Works activities are present. The noise level in the Arcimoto West building is moderate to loud some of the time. Arcimoto has various other buildings where materials, administration, accounting, marketing, sales and engineering activities are present. The noise level in the various other work environments is low to moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Arcimoto, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arcimoto, Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro