Job Title Inside Customer Service
Category Customer Service Representatives
Alphagraphics Entry-Level Customer Service Sales Representative
We are looking for a qualified and experienced customer service sales professional to work as our new Inside Sales Customer Service Sales Representative. Your primary duties will include generating customer orders/invoices, answering customer phone calls/emails, working with vendors/suppliers to complete projects, ordering products/supplies, soliciting new business and supporting team members.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment where every day brings on a new challenge, Alphagraphics could be a fit for you! We are a locally owned printing and marketing company that specializes in client solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our organization today.
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inside Sales Customer Service Representative responsible for growing sales of customers and working with the sales team to develop/acquire new business opportunities.
- Professional Customer Service anticipate requests of customers while creating and building strong customer relationships.
- Represent the business center in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for managing and growing all account relationships.
- Meet or exceed sales and performance goals.
- Display and demonstrate product knowledge, emphasizing value-added features.
- Provide accurate estimates for customers and follow up accordingly.
- Exhibits knowledge of the print industry. Full understanding of all areas and functions performed within the business center. On the job training available.
- Attend sales meetings and maintain daily communication with management.
- Manage/route center incoming emails/phone calls.
- Other printing related duties as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the Marketing and Sales process.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to manage customer expectations with production schedules.
- Previous customer service experience (mandatory).
- Previous printing experience (bonus).
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office as well as project management, spreadsheet and word processing software for PCs.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and customer service skills.
- Highly detailed oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems and provide solutions.
- Demonstrated sales and printing industry skills.
- Ability to multi-task several projects at one time and meet aggressive timelines.
- References to be available upon request.
- Background check/drug testing may be required prior to hiring