Job Title Customer Success Manager
Category Customer Service Representatives
Salary 17 USD
Winning the race to bring new healthcare products safely to a waiting world drives Rapid Micro Biosystems (RMB) to combine todays innovative technologies as never before. Your career at RMB puts you at the center of diverse global teams that span robotics, AI, Machine Learning, imaging, microbiology, and more, re-shaping how urgently needed pharmaceuticals are made, tested, and released for decades to come. The skys the limit.
Careers at RMB are fast-moving, with the high growth youd expect from a world leader in microbiology automation. Advancement at RMB affords an opportunity to achieve your personal goals and develop your passions, in an inclusive environment where every employee has the resources and opportunities to hone their skills. Youll do more, learn more, and have the ability to make a profound impact on our business.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to lead the successful implementation of Rapid Micro Biosystems Growth Direct System, achieving customer expectations, project timelines, and budgeted consumable revenues. The CSM coordinates and prioritizes project tasks manage timelines maintains project plans, and communicates status to clients, project sponsors and senior management. Additionally, the CSM ensures the system is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements. The CSM is the customers' primary point of contact from the point of purchase order receipt through full Routine Use. This requires a strong understanding of the customers organization (top to bottom) and constant monitoring of delivered services versus customer expectations throughout the project.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management experience, PMP Certification preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Background in Pharma, cGMP and/or Quality systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Drives project timeline development to standard and manage start to finish including project budget, timelines, and quality.
- Consistently monitors and addresses unmet customer needs.
- Employs strong organizational skills.
- Incorporates time management principles into the workflow.
- Integrates ongoing risk management trade-offs to ensure successful implementation of assigned projects.
- Makes fully informed and accurate decisions that not only support the customers needs but also anticipate and resolve problems before they happen.
- Collects and structures the available data impacting the project.
- Makes timely decisions based on facts, circumstances, and needs.
- Conducts scenario analysis to aid in good decision-making.
- Conveys information to all key stakeholders in both written and verbal formats.
- Determines and utilizes the appropriate communication channels.
- Infers meaningful insights from a collection of data.
- Employs active listening.
- Prepares and delivers concise and meaningful presentations.
- Understands the impact of GD implementation projects directly to and across various RMB functions.
- Understands the impact of GD implementation projects to the overall business.
- Integrates business goals into the project scope and deliverables.
- Develops metrics to track progress towards business goals.
- Understands project and organizational dependencies.
- Motivates and inspires the team of non-direct reports.
- Leads by example.
- Effectively manages and resolves conflict.
- Builds relationships within and outside the team.
- Delegates appropriately
- Demonstrates team organization and governance.
- Understands industry trends and their impact on business.
- Responds to market and business changes that affect the project and business.
- Understands the key financial measures and how the CSM position affects those measures.
- Working knowledge of the growth direct system (both mechanically and the associated systems)
- Understands and integrates appropriate project management tools and processes.
- Applies/obtains the necessary requisite subject matter expertise (SME)
- Determines the validity of project progress.
- Maintains project objectivity.
- Applies ongoing analysis to the project.
- Integrates the project with cross-functional objectives.
- Acts with a high sense of urgency
- Takes initiative.
- Mentors team members
- Effects change and monitor progress.
- Responds in a politically astute manner.
ABOUT RAPID MICRO BIOSYSTEMS:
Rapid Micro Biosystems creates, sells, validates, and services innovative products for fast, accurate, and efficient detection of microbial contamination in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, biologics, biotechnology products, medical devices, and personal care products.
The companys Growth Directthe first and only growth-based system to automate rapid compendial QC Micro testingensures data integrity, compliance, and operational efficiencies driven by rapid methods and automation.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is dedicated to providing groundbreaking technology and products to support companies in their journey to achieve greater reliability, efficiency, and better predictability, ultimately providing higher quality products for improved patient outcomes.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, with operations in Lowell and Freising, Germany.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Rapid Micro Biosystems discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.
Please no phone calls or agencies please.
Powered by JazzHR