Job Title Consulting
Category Counselors, All Other
Salary 137,500 USD
Job Listing: Senior Level Manufacturing Operations ERP Consultant
MIS Consulting & Sales, and its Canadian subsidiary, MIS Solutions Canada, an Epicor ERP top-tiered Platinum Partner, is growing and in search of a senior manufacturing operations consultant to start immediately. MIS offers SMB clients from a variety of industries cloud, hybrid and on-premises business solutions. Not all ERP systems are created alike, and neither are all ERP implementation partners. With a personalized approach, we listen and inspire our clients to have an Exceptional ERP™ experience that exceeds their visions. Experience has shown us that clear communications with repeatable, proven methodologies using top notch certified consultants leads to ERP success with the greatest ROI. Our goal is to help our clients build their solutions today and be their trusted advisors tomorrow.
Role Summary / Purpose
As an experienced ERP Manufacturing Consultant, you will be part of a dedicated team participating in Epicor ERP cloud, on-premises or hybrid consulting engagements focused on operations, manufacturing, or supply chain management. Your experience and background will determine your competitive compensation. You will work closely with project managers and project teams on engagements following a work plan and using industry best practices.
- Learn current Epicor ERP operations / manufacturing software
- Business requirements gathering and gap analysis
- Test, train and troubleshoot system for client while being the initial support contact for the client
- Configure Epicor ERP software with future goals in mind
- Help clients increase the value they are getting from their technology by training on existing software and discussing and educating clients in additional products and services
- Accurately estimate a variety of project tasks
- Perform work plans, identify resource requirements, understand and establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks
- Ensure that the project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget
- Prepare Project Activity reports in a timely manner
- Punctually enter project related time and expenses into project accounting system
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Ability to travel in Canada and US
- Bachelor’s degree – Business, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Software Engineering, Software Development, Computer Science, MIS, IS, IT, Education or related degree
- Familiar with MS Office tools, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability to quickly learn and understand software, research features and functions
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities effectively
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations and supply chain management
- Accounting knowledge
- Experience in educating or training
- Experience with SMB ERP software
- Must be a customer centric team player and possess a positive attitude
How to Apply:
Thank you for considering a career at MIS. To apply, please email a cover letter with your current resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile to our HR Department . We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at MIS are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
1260 NW Waterhouse Avenue, Suite 190, Beaverton, OR 97006 | Phone: 503-614-1919
MIS Solutions Canada, ULC | 8661 201st Street, 2nd Floor, Langley, BC V2Y 0G9 | Ph: 604-837-0002
MIS Consulting & Sales serves Canada, the Pacific Northwest region, and Southern California including Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and Riverside County.