Job Title Consulting
Category Counselors, All Other
Salary 137,500 USD
Webinar: Combating Cyber Threats: Protecting your End User Devices
CompuData is currently looking for an Epicor Software Consultant to join our Philadelphia team. This Epicor Software Consultant is responsible for business process reviews with clients and prospects, laying out project plans and timelines, implementing and configuring Epicor, and providing post sales support.
Ideal candidate will be a technology enthusiast with a zeal for interacting with customers in a variety of different vertical industries. Experience within discrete manufacturing and distribution businesses is important. The candidate will also possess a strong entrepreneurial mindset, will be solution oriented, driven to succeed, possesses a positive, resilient attitude and can work in a family-orientated, fast-paced yet focused, evolving organization.
- Managing complex projects from beginning to end.
- Thrive on continuous learning to stay up-to-date with new software versions and add-ons.
- Work effectively as part of a collaborative, cross-functional team to meet deadlines.
- Be an exceptional listener and communicator with clients.
- Work on upgrades, conversions, and new implementations of Epicor.
- Answer support issues in an effective and friendly manner.
- Research and/or escalate complex software issues.
- Work with programmers to define client enhancement needs.
- Demonstrate software in a clear and effective manner.
- Travel to clients as necessary.
- At least 3 years of experience implementing and supporting Epicor
- Excellent understanding of Epicor
- Experience with client conversions, upgrades
- Excellent writing, editing, listening and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, ambitious, willingness to learn, adapt, and excel
- Superior time management skills with ability to manage priorities independently
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of disciplines
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and/or services, industries
- Must be a pro-active contributor to the team who can take initiatives recommend and implement ideas.
- Great sense of humor and positive attitude