Job Title Accounting and Office Specialist
Accounting and Office Specialist
About the Company and Opportunity:
- The company is a nonprofit located in Portland that has served for over 50 years helping students to achieve their academic goals.
- The Accounting and Office Specialist plays a key role in the corporate office and supports AP and AR functions.
- This role works directly with the Senior Accountant and Director of Finance.
- Some reviews from employees on Glassdoor:
- "Great work environment"
- "Amazing company"
- "Great place to work. Amazing leadership and staff"
Overview of the Accounting and Office Specialist role:
- Processing of Accounts Payable and vendor management.
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, summarizing, and analyzing accounting data.
- Processing employee stipends/reimbursements and working with employee services on payroll inquiries.
- Reporting current status of collected and uncollected accounts.
- Collecting payment from customers and maintaining documentation.
- Coordinating with corporate office staff to manage inventory and ordering.
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting and Office Specialist:
- 2+ years' experience in AP/AR.
- Great attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Non-profit experience is a plus.
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for confidential consideration for this role as well as other opportunities. [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting and Office Specialist
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving